New to A2's .. not new to audis ...

TomC

Hello i thought id introduce myself, im Tom im 16, from bristol and am on the quattroforum mostly as i used to own a ur quattro (and my parents still own two!)
i sold my quattro to buy a first car for when i can learn to drive and have consequently bought my first A2. Its a 2001 1.4 se petrol in silver, with climate leather and bose :cool:. so are there many A2 owners around Bristol?
Also i shall hopefully post some pics of my car tomorow as i dont think its stopped raining all day 8)

Hi Tom, welcome to the A2oc
You have a nice spec car there - are you lucky enough to have some private land to drive around until you'r ready for the road ?

Cheers Spike

Whereabouts are you Tom? I commute along the A4174 ring road most days to Brislington from Emersons Green.

Hi Tom and welcome to the A2OC,
Must say I like the car, you have a well spec'd model esp the leather seats. How long have you got to wait until you can drive it? That must be very infuriating!! My first car was a MkI Fiesta 1.1 in met red. The best spec item on it was a 3 speed heater fan!!!! Oh, and a 1 speaker mono radio!! :eek: It did get to 95k miles before it rusted to nothing, that is fortunately a problem you won't have with an A2. Best of luck!

Cheers,

David

Hi Tom and welcome to the A2OC,
Must say I like the car, you have a well spec'd model esp the leather seats. How long have you got to wait until you can drive it? That must be very infuriating!! My first car was a MkI Fiesta 1.1 in met red. The best spec item on it was a 3 speed heater fan!!!! Oh, and a 1 speaker mono radio!! :eek: It did get to 95k miles before it rusted to nothing, that is fortunately a problem you won't have with an A2. Best of luck!

Cheers,

David

Currently only another 2 months till i can learn to drive! but today i had a present from my uncle to discuise its age ... its now going to be L66 TRC (TRC is my intials)

Hi Tom,

Check out the Map option at the top of the page - it'll show those A2 owners that have entered their details.

Ben

(PS - I'm just outside of Bath)

Back