Newbie presentation

A

AMG

hi all. After a few weeks on your forum, I have decided to present myself to everyone out here. I have allready noticed some from the German A2 site as well. Well here we go.
My name is Didier, AKA: AMG (here and elsewhere). I live in Luxembourg about 1 km from the Belgian border. Originally from Belgium. Moved to Lux in december 88 for work. Lived in Germany (munchengladbach) for a while as well as in North Devon. Mother tong is French, so be patient and tolerant with me! I didn't do it (mother and father did!). I am around the 50 year barrier now. This is one of the many forums that I frequent. The others: Audipassion.com, A2-freun.de, ferrarichat, etc...
Just added an A2 to the garage lately to replace the Mercedes A170CDI after 9 years of faithfull service. We are enthousiastic about our A2. Black, S-line, 12/2003, 53000 Kms, opensky,naviplus, heated seats, sport seats, bose, 17 inches, sport suspension, full elec windows, armrest, teinted windows, etc, etc.... Close to full option! We have a second Audi which I ride everyday. A4 B5 2.5 V6 TDI avant Quattro in blue nogaro, full option as well. My choosen name comes from the SLK AMG that we bought new in 2000. Just regret that the money invested in that would have been better used on a Ferrari. Well that's about it or close. I currently am at the service of the Lux government. I do most on my cars and have invested in different software to properly service them, VagCom, El....., WinStar, etc...
Next buy: Porsche Cayenne Turbo. I have to extend the garage space too.
See you here and around, Didier

Welcome to the forum Didier. I am not a frequent poster but I noticed that you've lived in Monchegladbach, as have I. You'll find that this forum has a wealth of information and is easily mined! Regards
Damien

Welcome to the forum Didier. I am not a frequent poster but I noticed that you've lived in Monchegladbach, as have I. You'll find that this forum has a wealth of information and is easily mined! Regards
Damien

Thank you for the welcome. Did you live around (Rheindahlen)?

Didier

Indeed welcome.
Don't worry about your English, it's better than most of the posters on here, myself included.

Love Belguim, spent many a happy day shooting in Knokke.

Cheers

glock17

Back