Newbie saying hello

Hi Guys,
i am a prospective A2 owner and looking for a little advice . What do i need to look for on say a 3 or 4 year old A2 , any common faults etc,

do the rear seats come out for larger load space etc .

I am thinking along the lines of a TDI 90bhp , possibly having it remapped plus a few other mods :)

thanks Mark.

Hi Mark!
Welcome, and good luck in your search for an A2 :)

When you do find one, smile as you drive around with your £35 yearly road tax disc on display :D

Regards,
Paul.

Yes and feel smug when the lady (or gentleman) in the Post Office squints at you as if you've somehow hacked the DVLA system and changed the tax rate, as happened to me last Friday. :D

Did my disc online too, just as well you can as my local post office closes on the 11th of June, they closed the three outlying post offices in the town saying the main one was sufficient for the town, then Asda opened a big store and Budgens have been affected enough that they are closing taking the post ofice with them. (/rant)

you are correct, the reason for me to go on-line was that our postoffice had to close its doors as well when the shop they were in went bust

Apparently they are trying to find a new franchisee and building for ours. Wilkinsons are taking the Budgens building but don't want the post office

Back