Noise from boot area

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeffkeating

I was wondering if amybody else had any problems with noise from the boot area. I think it is the false floor cover but I am not sure. Any ideas???

Also are there window covers available for the A2 because when it rains, it is impossible to open the window without it lashing in on top of me.

I also get a noise from the boot area.... first I found it was the actual boot itself moving so adusted the rubber stoppers on the boot frame. Fixed! I now have another problem in that the head rests rattle!.... not related to the boot but irritating.... swapped em over ..no good .....the passenger seat head rest also rattles. Any tips on how to cure this... yes I know I could take 'em out completely :eek:)

I have a rattle/clonk in the boot, especially when going over speed bumps at low speed. I think it's coming from inside the boot lid itself. Someone told me it might be the cable for the emergency boot release. I removed all the crap from the boot and the false floor cover, and tightened up the rubber stoppers, but it still does it. It's going into Audi to get looked at.

I have a noise form the boot area. I would say that it is the rear seats that rattle when going over uneven surfaces. But the boot rattles over speed bumps.

K.R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back