Norfolk A2 Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting our first A2 next week!

Would be interested in hearing from other A2 owners in north west Norfolk.

I have spotted two silver A2s in King's Lynn so far!

Trebor

A2 1.4 TDI 90bhp Sport, 2004, Cobalt Blue, Climate Control, DIS, Sport seats, Body Kit

I've just done a couple of hundred miles in Norfolk, and STILL havent made the "was it you" spot. I really do feel like Billy no mates.I did get a two fingered salute from a Beetle driver, I think it was doing more than 20 mph on the dual carriageway around Ipswich and overtaking him. I believe he was a merchant banker, or it sounded like that.

That A140 to Norwich must be the slowest road in the universe, everyone does at least 10mph under the posted speed limit and theres's lots of 30 and 40 limits, what a drag! At least there's a good chippy at Long Stratton, other than that what is there to recommend it?

hr-if I had known you were in Norfolk, I'd have gone on holiday. Please give me some warning next time you venture into the land of the banjo's..........

Did you make it into Norwich? Most people get stuck on the outside then give up. The locals like it that way!

Steve - A couple of A2's, then a Corolla, now an Avensis T3-X 2.0 Auto

Runboy, nearly made Norwich, we took Holly (dog) to the country park by the River Yare, not too impressed. We can't find anywhere to take the dog for a walk near Long Stratton, we always have to drive miles.
I went to buy an Aston Martin in Long Stratton at 7 a.m on Sunday morning , but it was closed, so I decided to stick with the A2!

Banjos? Tell us more. Oim buffin up my Naarfolk accent bor, but oi arnt got it roight yet. (Bor)

Although I don't own a dog (but keep thinking about getting the bunny a harness and taking her for hoppies), loads of people say to me "oh yes, sunday we went to here for a walk, here for a walk, here for a walk etc" I don't know where they find these places, although I expect they may tour around car parks at night with interior lights indicating something or other....

The Aston garage doesn't open until 7.30am, so you just missed me. But then I couldn't get past security on the door as I was wearing pyjamas.

I'm not from "narfulk", only been here for about 16 years, so still have a good 10 years to go before I'm accepted by the locals.

Aye yu got a liight boi?

Steve - A couple of A2's, then a Corolla, now an Avensis T3-X 2.0 Auto

My friend is from Norfolk. The family moved there in 1936, ONLY NOW are the grand children almost being accepted, so don't bank on a mere 10 more years. As they say about Norfolk villages (especially Wells) kick one and they all limp.

I'm not from Norfolk either - an exiled Scouser!

Been here 15 years and still exploring the coastline.

Come on you Norfolk A2 owners, reveal yourselves (in the nicest possible way, of course!) on this area of this web site.

Trebor

A2 1.4 TDI 90bhp Sport, 2004, Cobalt Blue, Climate Control, DIS, Sport seats, Body Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back