oil leak

hi guys

need help i have an a2 03 reg 1.4 diesel it has an oil leak it is leaking from the plastic pipe between where ya fill it with oil then it joins the engine just to the side of the oil cooler does anyone no how it comes off got the one end off at top by the oil filler this end just clips on but cant get the bottom off where it joins the engine does it just pull off or is there a clip or something holding it on

hi guys

need help i have an a2 03 reg 1.4 diesel it has an oil leak it is leaking from the plastic pipe between where ya fill it with oil then it joins the engine just to the side of the oil cooler does anyone no how it comes off got the one end off at top by the oil filler this end just clips on but cant get the bottom off where it joins the engine does it just pull off or is there a clip or something holding it on

no it has a clip you have to take out and you have to push and pull at the same time if you ring me i will tell you what to do its a pain to do

cheers
Robin

managed to get it off you wernt wrong when ya said its a pain to take off and 62 quid for a bit of plastic pipe audi dealers should where masks and stripey jumpers :eek:thanks for ya help

Back