One Week Left

Skipton01

Admin Team
Well folks, there's only one week left now to enter the competition.

If you haven't already done so, please have a stab at guessing the power at the wheels of Tank, my A2 TDi 90 (well, it was!).

We've had a mere 21 entries so far (some of you regulars should be ashamed!) and there is only 1 person that has got anywhere near yet!

So, get your thinking caps on and submit your entry before midnight next Saturday (30th June). As well as helping to keep this site up and running, you could well be in with a chance of winning £100 or so of car cleaning goodies.

Cheers,

Mike

Skipton01 said:
We've had a mere 21 entries so far (some of you regulars should be ashamed!)

Guilty as charged, but I do have every intention of entering, I have just been looking for that five or so minutes to consider what might be a reasonable stab in the dark!!

Rest assured I will place my theoretical figure before close of play!!

Any cryptic clues to the answer that you want to PM my way Mike are most welcome... ;)

I Fully intended to have a Stab but im still trying to work it out :)
Im always late at everything ,is the competition open to Co-owners LOL !!!!!!

wooly A2 said:
I Fully intended to have a Stab but im still trying to work it out :)
Im always late at everything ,is the competition open to Co-owners LOL !!!!!!
Hi Carl,

The compo is open to all, even Robin (he knew the pre-Awesome figures, but they're no longer relevant), so get your skates on.

Cheers,

Mike

is there anu way of findin my first guess? I was gona have aother go but dont want to make the same guess twice

alexwharton said:
is there anu way of findin my first guess? I was gona have aother go but dont want to make the same guess twice
Hello Alex, 128.4bhp was your guess.

I can't give you the benefit of knowing anyone else's attempts, not of knowing if you are hot or cold.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Everyone,

At first glance I thought you needed a PayPal account to enter the competition. I was wrong. All that is needed is a suitable debit or credit card.

So my entry is in. Happy to support this wonderful site.

John.

I Have finally entered i would be very impressed if you could get the BHP that high as in my guess ...
I Bet Tank is loving all the attention and the frontpage pic on our website .
I cant wait to find out the answer to the Competition ...
Come ON people have ago its not to late yet......;)

wooly A2 said:
I Have finally entered i would be very impressed if you could get the BHP that high as in my guess ...
I Bet Tank is loving all the attention and the frontpage pic on our website .
I cant wait to find out the answer to the Competition ...
Come ON people have ago its not to late yet......;)
Thanks Carl - you may be surprised..............or you might not! WHo knows? (I do actually!).

Tank gets attention anyway, especially with the new S6 DRLs, so fame is nothing new to him. S'pose it goes with the territory, rubbing shoulders with the Coronation Street 'stars'.

Cheers,

Mike

Skipton01 said:
Tank gets attention anyway, especially with the new S6 DRLs, so fame is nothing new to him. S'pose it goes with the territory, rubbing shoulders with the Coronation Street 'stars'.

Cheers,

Mike
We have Truckfest this weekend i dont no diddly squat about Trucks but Maria is going to be there from Corrie and all i can say is there's definatly something about Mariaaaa!!!!!;)

wooly A2 said:
We have Truckfest this weekend i dont no diddly squat about Trucks but Maria is going to be there from Corrie and all i can say is there's definatly something about Mariaaaa!!!!!;)
Yes, Samia is a very nice lass! Married to a property developer you know, but came from humble beginnings and can't do a posh accent to save her life, bless her!

Cheers,

Mike

Unfortunately I have been 'off line' for the last few days and have now missed the deadline!! :mad:

I would have probably gone fo 136.8 BHP!!

I did donate £10 in January to the A2OC, so I guess I have still contributed toward the club funds however!! :)

Back