Orders over Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teresa

Social Secretary
European-Union
Hi Everyone - thankfully the orders that turned out to be delayed by the snow have turned up and everything is now up to date (orders received this week have already gone out)

I am having a few days in the sun next week so will make sure that any orders received up to noon on Saturday 24th March are posted out that day. I am then back on Good Friday, but there may then be a bit of a delay due to the bank holidays. I would still expect items to be received within our 14 day maximum though.

Many thanks

Teresa

Hi Everyone - thankfully the orders that turned out to be delayed by the snow have turned up and everything is now up to date (orders received this week have already gone out)

I am having a few days in the sun next week so will make sure that any orders received up to noon on Saturday 24th March are posted out that day. I am then back on Good Friday, but there may then be a bit of a delay due to the bank holidays. I would still expect items to be received within our 14 day maximum though.

Many thanks

Teresa

Hi Teresa. Will there be any merchandise for sale at the Duet meal? Thanks. Sheila.

Hi Teresa. Will there be any merchandise for sale at the Duet meal? Thanks. Sheila.
Hi Sheila
Yes, I will bring a selection with me. The only thing I can't bring are things we order direct from manufacturers such as mugs and clothing. I will have stickers, key rings, line badges and number plate surrounds.
Look forward to meeting you ?

I ordered a sticker on 18th March and still haven’t received it, would you know where it is?
Hi - all the sticker orders have gone out as while back so sounds like it may have gone astray in the post. I will send you a direct message to get your details and pop another set in the post for you

I ordered a sticker set and the a2line badge on 29th of April, any idea if they have been sent out yet, thanks.

I ordered a sticker set and the a2line badge on 29th of April, any idea if they have been sent out yet, thanks.
Hi - that did go out last week and the other one i posted at the same time turned up today so I have my fingers crossed that yours will also be there today. Please do let me know if not.

Many thanks and kind regards

Teresa

Hi Teresa, received my order today. All seems to be there but the stuck down end of envelope was open. Maybe a 1 off or possibly rubbish sticky stuff. May be worth a small strip of sellotape just to make sure.
Regards

Hi Teresa, received my order today. All seems to be there but the stuck down end of envelope was open. Maybe a 1 off or possibly rubbish sticky stuff. May be worth a small strip of sellotape just to make sure.
Regards
Hi Jellybean, thank you. That helpful to know. They do normally stick pretty well, so I guess someone has had a bit of a look. Sometimes we do have the odd one go astray and I think it's because they may feel interesting to someone. I have this vision of disappointment when someone thinks they are nicking jewellery, and end up with an A2OC key ring ?
I have some very industrial strength packing tape that I use for number plate surrounds, so I'll start sticking a bit of that on.
Thanks again T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back