Parkhilfe in front bumper...

anddy

I put some times ago parking sensors on front bumper. A 18 year old driver hit my front-left side and killed 2 sensors. Assurance company brought to me 2 original sensors. THIS IS THE STORY.

Now.. Who can help me to fit (retro-fit) a Steuergerät (command module) from another Audi (after my informations, A2 doesn't have parking sensor in front bumper like optionals). I can't fit a Steuergerät from rear bumper because I need to see (led lights) the distance (I "hear" the distance from rear).

So.. Who can help me????
Thank you A LOT!:)

If they are genuine Audi front sensors, then you can fit a controller from any of the more recent Audis which are front and rear capable, such as the new A4s, A6s etc.

Cheers,

Mike

But, I don't want a controler for both.. I want a controler only for front side..
For rear i have genuine one. I opend up an after-market controler (from e.bay). I saw that are only two wires from the unit to sensor (a cable something like tv cable, but not so thick), and genuine sensors has 3 wires..
That's the reason why I need a genuine controller from a Audi.
Thank 4 help :)
Andrei

So you have aftermarket/non-genuine ones on the back and want to fit genuine ones on the front yes?

Cheers,

Mike

Back