Peach metallic A2 at millers dale

tdiman

Past Member
was it you? 6th May in the afternoon, I haven't seen another A2 in that colour, must admit I liked it.

Peach colour a2

Hi there - just to let you know the correct name for this colour is Jaipurrot pearl effect Audi code LST op2 Z3s or I have heard it being called Jaipur red metallic . I have a car in this colour and is the reason I chose this particular A2 . Some people love the colour and others hate it but I think it highlights the unique shape of the A2 brilliantly

I'm pretty sure thats Jaipur red, which is a flat colour & not metallic.
Royfox (I think) used to have one of these but he hasn't been on the forum for a while now.
From memory, the colour was withdrawn around 2002 as it wasn't very popular - or so the stealer said.

Hi there - my car is definately as per the photograph and is a pearl effect metallic paint - says so on the touch up and it is not a ordinary non metallic finish as it has a clear laquer which you apply over the base pearl paint . It is the factory finish and is a peachy / orange colour - my logbook states colour as red which is a bit misleading .

I wonder how many of this colour of A2 are in the club (mines a 2001 1.4 16v petrol)

Last edited:
tdiman said:
was it you? 6th May in the afternoon, I haven't seen another A2 in that colour, must admit I liked it.

Mike, where's Millers Dale?

If it was a Y reg car, I think I know whose it is.

Mike

Skipton01 said:

Mike

Mike, is the reg Y*** RKW
If so, I have seen it (got a pic!) at my local Audi dealer.

Skipton01 said:

Mike
Near Buxton off the A6, about 5 miles out of town past morrisons (safeways that was)
Reg would appear to be Y213DHK(H)?
pICTURE OF THE 2 A2s together, mine is obviously the blue one with a house on the top

Last edited:
Yes, that would belong to Ben, a presenter for ITV Play (that crappy phone in compo channel - not proud to be associated with it, but hey, it pays the bills).

He's based near Sheffield, but regularly travels to and from London from both Sheffield and Manchester, so Buxton and the A6 ties in nicely.

He's actually selling the car at the moment, wants about £4750 from memory.

Mike

Back