Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas

our new A2 ;)

Michelle&Thomas
from Ireland & Germany
1.6 FSI
http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/europe16.htm
The Book of Life begins with a man and woman in a garden. It ends with Revelations.

O.Wilde A Woman of No Importance
( O.Wilde: A woman of no Importance

IMG_6918.jpg

IMG_6913.jpg

IMG_6898.jpg

Hi Guys,

first report after 3000kilometers

we have our MINI 4 weeks now, 170 horsepower...brilliant, very powerful ..almost like flying
Disadvantage ( in comparison to last car A2) is the high petrol usage /costs.
The MINI uses 10 litre per 100km
The MINi also has the sporty motor and sits very good on the road and around those curves.
The MINI is not as susceptible to high winds as the A2..which was too tall!
Xenon is super! navigation sysem is excellent. Christmas present ( if I'm good!) is to install a DVD player for normal DVDs!
Same 17inch Alloy wheels ( almost like the S line package)
The 6th gear is cool and is still powerful.
The sound is very cool..compressor engine!
Radio is MP3 player, we have the Harmon and kardon Hifi system, which isn't as goos as bose. Theres too much Bass!

Some things we do miss eg. heating in the seats has just two settings ..the A2 had 6!
Doesn't have the little storage spaces like in the A2.
Board Computer is not quite as clearly laid out as in the A2.
Key is not as nice, you can't snap it shut and the second key costs extra. Plus you can't close windows etc with remote...have to have the key in the door.
But you can open and close the "open sky" with the key. Its better all in all than the A2..bigger and more stable and it doesn't make funny noises!

So, we drove the A2 for two very happy years and do miss him BUT the MINI is such a cool drive!

Michelle&Thomas
from Ireland & Germany
1.6 FSI
http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/europe16.htm
The Book of Life begins with a man and woman in a garden. It ends with Revelations.

O.Wilde A Woman of No Importance
( O.Wilde: A woman of no Importance)

Definately a cool car, Thomas! Really pleases me in the looks department. And in your case, performance is very very impressive too.
In fact, those two things save your particular car, because if you drive any other Mini (i.e. lower specced), then you are 'just one of many'. Mini's are quite common here, and I never like that about a car.
Anyway, great deal ;) Enjoy it!

Edo

--
(2003 Silver 1.4 Tdi Exclusive(SE), 95bhp/235Nm chiptuned by ABT, black interior, sport seats, heated mirrors, TomTom3 PDA Satnav, JVC KD-SH909RB cd-receiver, Infinity Kappa 63.1 + Vifa on-dash tweeters, 12" Subwoofer on 300w Amp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back