Personalised registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markleigh

Do any A2 owners have personalised plates with a connection to their car - not their name etc.,. I'm sure A2 CAR and A2 KAR were issued. Would be interesting to know if anyone owns these.
(I used to have a Smart Cabrio with plate T1 NYP (Tiny P). ie Tiny as car was small - and no, the P didn't stand for anything...
Plate was on retention but sold it today on ebay to another Smart owner.
ML

I would like "I8A4RI" :)

But unfortunatly in the Netherlands personalised plates are not possible...

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

I've seen A2 ONE - but it was on a Mazda!

How much did you get for the T1 NYP plate? We have smart and some friends of ours used to have T1 NYU and T1 NYM.

£450 on ebay. Had much better offer over a year ago (£1200) but the buyer messed me around first saying he couldn't afford it at the moment and could I hold it for him. Then his deposit was late and when it did turn up the cheque bounced. Then he delayed payment and finally sent me the balance in euros saying that it was a 'bank mix-up'. Eventually I got the money at which point he announced he was going to put the plate on his new Porsche.
I decided the only appropriate action was to refuse to sell him the plate and I sent his money back (after my own delay...). What a dick (so Tiny P was appropriate).
M
PS I sold the plate for £450 as I really needed the money; with hindsight I should have just taken his money there and then! D'oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back