Potential But Reluctant Sale

C

CWD

I work in theatre and as I am sure you are aware, there are quite a few companies that are going to have their funding cut in the next few weeks. Unfortunately, I work for one of them and there's a very good chance that I am going to be made redundant thanks to Arts Council England.

So, I am preparing various scenarios to cope with impending cash flow problems and one of them includes contemplating selling my A2 1.4 TDI Sport and I thought I would come to the experts to get the definitive valuation.

My 1.4 TDI Sport is on an 03 plate, first registered in June 2003. I am the second owner, the first having been a local council that leased it from T C Harrison. It has 67,000 mainly motorway miles and has been regular serviced.

In fact, it had an inspection by Peter Gilder Audi in Sheffield just before Christmas 2007. A couple of weeks ago, Autotecnic of Sheffield changed the fuel and air filters and at the same time, replaced the now infamous front anti-roll bar.

The rear tyres were fitted in September 2007 and the front tyres were replaced a couple of weeks ago. No spare wheel but it does have a brand-new Audi 'get you home' puncture repair kit.

My 1.4TDI Sport is in metallic black with the lovely multi-spoked alloys which I must confess are slightly scuffed. It has climate control, 6CD in-dash multi-changer plus cassette, sports seats, electric lumbar support, DIS and all the other standard equipment of a Sport. I'm not aware of it having any optional equipment.

I'd like to think it is good condition and will try and supply pictures once I've taken some and worked out how to post them on the site.

Thanks for your help and sorry that this is such a long post.

Thank you ULP. Very helpful. As always. Yes, fingers crossed but it isn't looking good.

Back