Pump it up!

C

CWD

Hello.

I recently had a puncture and found that I was missing the standard A2 electric tyre pump.

So, I was wondering whether any Forum members had a spare Audi A2 electric tyre pump they want to sell or is there one generally available that fits the specific space allocated to it under the boot floor?

I am happy to get an Audi one if that's the only one that fits the space available.

My A2 is a June 2003, 1.4TDI Sport.

Thanks very much.

This might seem a bit weird replying to my own post but I have just checked how much Audi want for a new electric tyre pump and I'm no longer happy to buy one. £156!!! Is it diamond encrusted? Does it only use the breath of Kylie to inflate the tyres?

Are you looking in the right place? On my '05 Special Ed model it is very neatly packed in the compartment, under the carpet in the drivers side footwell. I was a bit confused about this too when I first got mine.

Are you looking in the right place? On my '05 Special Ed model it is very neatly packed in the compartment, under the carpet in the drivers side footwell. I was a bit confused about this too when I first got mine.
You must have the bose-system. Then the compressor and other tools are right there.

The Bose woofer would have occupied the space in the rear compartment. I have factory bose and all the tools/pump are under the driver seat

Back