Information quick car valuation..........

Hi there,
My wife is considering selling her A2, i must confess i really like it but needs must and with an expanding family the need for more space is becoming more evident.

If someone can give me a quick value based on following spec;

1.4 special edition/light blue /March 05 / symphony 6cd/ dis/full beige leather interior/ factory sat nav.Mileage is currently 17k with Full audi history.

The car also comes with a service pack covering the next service and mot.My gut feeling when I took this out was it was tagged to the owner and not the car ill double check with Audi.

The feeling that this is going to be expensive was realised when she eluded to the fact that she quite likes the lexus rx400:eek: !

Gurdip

Hi Gurdip, if your car was a diesel theres every chance i would make you an offer!! The following valuations are from the Glass's guide for a 2005 05 reg 1.4 Special Edition at 17k miles.
Theres a couple of basic spec 1.4's on sale at main dealers with similar mileage for 10k. Therefore I am sure that the stealers would charge a premium for a car with leather and factory sat nav. Going from the Glass's valuation I'd expect you to be bid between around 7.5 to 8k for a trade in and if you go for a private sale around 8.5k. Some of our A2OC gurus might disagree with that of course!! Either way, it won't be a big dent in the price of an RX400 ;) Good luck with the sale, it sounds a lovely car with a rare spec.

Murdo

Retail £9310
Excellent £7510
Average £6770
Below average £6020

Last edited:
Back