Rattle noise

Mandydingle

Can anyone help identify this noise it sounds like a horse clip clopping along. It feels like it’s coming from passenger front wheel area. I notice it more when driving slowly over a bumpy bit of road

Many thanks

Can anyone help identify this noise it sounds like a horse clip clopping along. It feels like it’s coming from passenger front wheel area. I notice it more when driving slowly over a bumpy bit of road

Many thanks

Broken front spring / failed strut or drop link

Many thanks

Have a look in the passenger site underfloor storage area under the carpet there maybe something loose & rattling ?

I have the same noise and it’s persistent and I’m lost in finding it. I have identified it to be under the dash or bulkhead. There is nothing else it can be now after stripping down the suspension and checking all joints, changed the dog bone, anti role bar bushes and checked out the steering, coil springs and all under bonnet and under car for loose parts.
It’s is an alloy on alloy sound and I can replicate it by wobbling the steering wheel side to side whilst driving and obviously uneven roads is the main producer.
I keep thinking I’ve missed something and when I get the odd morning I’ll get the car on a ramp and check over it again as I’m obsessed with finding it!
Anyone else had this issue.
The car has covered 218000 miles and still not ready for retirement and I just want to find the noise!

Back