rear light cluster

martings

A2OC Donor
Having tried to replace rear nearside stop/tail, found that one of the metal circuit conectors for the bulb to clip into has broken!
Anyone have the part no/price of the white bulb plate that fits into the lens, or a spare?
Thanks
Glen

I'm just about to buy a rear nearside replacement light cluster and just wanted to see how easy or difficult it is to fit a new one? I'm relatively confident but just wanted to get a bit of advice. This is the one I'm going to fit Nearside light linky

Thanks in advance :D

Just rang Audi Derby and they quoted me £80 + fitting = TOOO MUCH!

Last edited:
I'm just about to buy a rear nearside replacement light cluster and just wanted to see how easy or difficult it is to fit a new one? I'm relatively confident but just wanted to get a bit of advice. This is the one I'm going to fit Nearside light linky

Thanks in advance :D

Just rang Audi Derby and they quoted me £80 + fitting = TOOO MUCH!

It is dead easy takes no more than 3 minutes to fit! there is 3x 8mm nuts, make sure you see and remove all three as the one on the inside is not that visible. Just look where they are on the replacement light!

Cheers
Sarge

Last edited by a moderator:
It is dead easy takes no more than 3 minutes to fit! there is 3x 10mm nuts, make sure you see and remove all three as the one on the inside is not that visible. Just look where they are on the replacement light!

Cheers
Sarge

Thanks Sarge, I just had a quick look and it was off in no time! The 3 bolts are 8mm and you're right one of them is pretty well hidden behind the inside of the panel.

Audi Derby can whistle if they are gonna charge me 1/2 an hour labour to fit it! :mad:

Back