Recommend DRL’s

I've yet to fit though I have these awaiting my time. Plenty of reviews around, blooming expensive though.

Thanks bud but I’m looking for ones that sit under the headlight like these :)

@Kleynie where did you get these from ?

I've yet to fit though I have these awaiting my time. Plenty of reviews around, blooming expensive though.

with picture showing the fitted lights

... and there's cheapskate me, driving with the sidelights on. At least it means the rear of the car is illuminated, unlike DRLs

:)

PS have just read @ajsellors linked ‘how to’. Most impressive ?

Last edited:
Thanks bud but I’m looking for ones that sit under the headlight like these :)

View attachment 53915

@Kleynie where did you get these from ?

I can't remember where they came from, but they are made by Ring. They look good in this picture but once outside they are actually a bit dimmer than I'd hoped for. If you're taking on this job, be prepared to spend weeks of trial and error methods to remove misting of the newly sealed headlights, as I had to do.

the absolutely road-legal ones are the osrams listed. They also do a decent job as foglights apparently and can be made to work as turn lights as well.

I'm intrigued as to whether the headlight modding passes MoT, as I'm 99% sure it wouldn't get through here.

- Bret

the absolutely road-legal ones are the osrams listed. They also do a decent job as foglights apparently and can be made to work as turn lights as well.

I'm intrigued as to whether the headlight modding passes MoT, as I'm 99% sure it wouldn't get through here.

- Bret
I looked into this before I installed them, and I don't see any reason they wouldn't to be honest, there's no specific rules about drl retrofits, there only seems to be rules about xenon and LED fits. It might be because they are technically a safety feature?

Back