Relay or stalk?

My indicators don't work on the stalk but they do work on the hazards. I get no clicking, no internal indication or anything. But it all works when I test it with the hazards.

Im recently made redundant so cant afford a trip to Audi, so hoping its a cheap fix.

Agreed - it's a relay issue.

By the way Shezlee, your stalk will be winging its way down to you this weekend - been incredibly busy recently.

Cheers

Mike

Thanks guys, thats awesome news.

Mossley is local to me, where do you get your parts from? Im going to try BMS in dukinfield, do you know it? Im in Ashton \o/

Thanks guys, thats awesome news.

Mossley is local to me, where do you get your parts from? Im going to try BMS in dukinfield, do you know it? Im in Ashton \o/

I get my parts from a trade centre, as well as Manchester Audi and Volkswagen Commercial.

You'll struggle to get the correct relay from BMS (I'd use BMS for nothing other than tools to be honest - never been impressed with their parts) and I will not recommend anything other than genuine Audi

Cheers,

Mike

Ive got the part on order with smith knight faye in hyde, got the relay out no problem. Will be getting it in the morning so will fit it then.

Thanks for the advice and help.

In general are non OEM parts a bit crap for Audi then?

Back