Renault Twizy

redbull_a2

A2OC Donor
I saw a previous post about the Renault Zoe. I have been keeping my eye on her baby brother the Renault Twizy

http://www.renault.co.uk/cars/model/twizy/product.aspx

Brand new they are £6895 which I think is a bargain .

Battery hire is £45 per month .

I know not to everyones taste but I wouldn't mind having one . Saw quite a few at Silverstone for the Formula 1 and they aint half quick .

Last edited:
I was in Florence Italy just over a week ago and these Twizzy's were everywhere in the City as they are given priority access being electric. I think they are great. Not sure about the yellow forerunner!!:D
Twizzy.jpg.............Not twizzy.jpg

I saw a lot together in the New Forest, I'm guessing they're hire vehicles for tourists which I think is an excellent use of them (that reminds to have a look and find out, I wouldn't mind trying one).
I've seen one locally, first time on the A2 heading towards Bluewater where it evidently had enough go to blend into the flow of traffic, and second time next to the river at Upnor, a quiet place with narrow roads where it seemed pretty perfect to me, almost like it added to the calm and tranquility :cool: I should have taken a pic of the Twizy and A2 together, but at the time it seemed like it would impose on the quietness of the situation :eek:

Back