Saw a MCLaren P1 in Brentwood

Chownie

I was waiting to pull out of a turning in Brentwood the other day and saw this monster of a car, it was a P1. This thing was totally awesome! I'm obsessed with cars, so always on YouTube etc. Seeing these online they look incredible but you get used to them cropping up on super at channels but seeing one In the flesh was another level, looked amazing and sounded like a space rocket! Probably won't see another again on the road.

Nice one Peter. Had to look that one up on Google but looks an amazing motor car. Someone with way too much cash :p

I haven't seen one in vivo, but the photos show that P1 has one thing in common with A2 :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447575496.442354.jpg

My Son works for McLaren in the department where they take a brand new car and modify it to suit the customers requirements.

Such as removing the interior and replacing it with a custom green leather interior and things like diamond studded steering wheels.

I am constantly amazed at how you can take a brand new already exclusive car costing near on a million pounds and spend hundreds of thousands of pounds more on personalising it.

Some are a work of art.

The factory itself is unbelievable, cleaner than a hospital (much cleaner) and the cars dotted around the place are stunning.

Am I jealous? You BET I am.

Steve B

Chownie, I live in Shenfield and have seen a black P1 twice on Shenfield Broadway. An absolute head turner and unbelievably gorgeous in the flesh.

The local gossip tells me that one of the City big boys who lives on Hutton Mount behind the station owns it.

The "cheaper" McLaren models, 458s and a couple of lambos are regular sights. They get bought with annual bonuses. Financially, I took a wrong turn as a teenager and treat my family to a nice meal with my annual bonus......

Chownie, I live in Shenfield and have seen a black P1 twice on Shenfield Broadway. An absolute head turner and unbelievably gorgeous in the flesh.

The local gossip tells me that one of the City big boys who lives on Hutton Mount behind the station owns it.

The "cheaper" McLaren models, 458s and a couple of lambos are regular sights. They get bought with annual bonuses. Financially, I took a wrong turn as a teenager and treat my family to a nice meal with my annual bonus......

I'll keep an eye out for that one. Shenfield/Brentwood is turning into a mini Knightsbridge! As you say the 'cheaper' cars are quite 'common' and don't turn heads quite as much. I've seen a couple of Aventadors, one belongs to Lethal Bizzle, the rapper (I had no idea either until my girlfriend told me, and she only knew because someone told her),he trains in the gym I work at sometimes.

Hi Spike.

That really made me smile.

Thanks for that.

I am still smiling as i am keying this.

Steve B

Back