scratches - removal thereof

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecoangel

Has anyone had any cats mad enough to attempt to lauch themselves atop their A2? Woke up one morning and found quite a few claw like marks on the offside front wing of mine.

Gonna try some colour polish and touch up

cheers

Lukas

First A2 1.2 TDI in UK
Style pack + Chorus + Advance pack + winter wheels + iRiver MP3CD

http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/mar.htm

This reminds me of a post I made a few months ago (which seems to have disappeared now) that I was meaning to reply to. I had a few scratches on my A2 and called a chipsaway operator to clean it up. But ohhhh what a mistake that was! I only wish I hadn't bothered! I would have been better off doing the work myself or just leaving it as it was. Now there are dirty great big patches of purple on my atlantic blue :(

The situation is still pending, and it has been for a while due to all the wet weather lately but he assures me he can do it right this time.

So anyone planning to use chipsaway in the south london area, proceed with caution!

If it's minor, light scratch marks then a mild cutting polish may do the trick. I find Mer is good on light marks. Just go careful!

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back