Service due

Hi All,

My A2 is due its next service in 800 miles time. It's at 64,000 miles now, and this is the 3rd or 4th major service it's had I think ?

What should I expect to be changed/checked if I get it serviced at our local main dealer ? I think it was oil and plugs only 20k miles ago ?

Cheers

Jimlad

If your not too bothered about having a main agent stamp try nationwide Autocentres, they did a full service plus new brake fluid and coolant on my A4 tdi for £145, look on their web site for offers, just make sure they use the correct spec oil, even get some and take it yourself, they didn't on mine and they had to change it, service was good okay they don't wash and vac your cay but hey at those prices who cares!
If you do get the cambelt done don't forget to get the water pump changed at the same time and ensure they use the Audi kit which includes the tensioners etc.
Cheers
Mike

Hi

I'm just in the process of getting quotes for our 1.4 TDI for the same service. They range as follows so far

3rd AVS £159 - £270
Belt & Tensioners £275 - £350
Brake fluid £50 - £70
Water Pump £75 - £80

These are all from main dealers. You might have to travel but there is a couple of hundred pounds difference in the total for some of these prices!!!

Cheers

Jonathan

Back