service Flap broken

I have had my A2 since june 2007, a few weeks ago i noticed that my service mudule flap would not close and i had to drive with it closed but not secured this problem seemed to rectify itself and it locked. Now i went to top up the wash solution and it now wont open and the lever feels loose. Is this a problem known to antbody else, is it something i can sort out myself, a general garage can deal with or is it an Audi garage problem.

I have had my A2 since june 2007, a few weeks ago i noticed that my service mudule flap would not close and i had to drive with it closed but not secured this problem seemed to rectify itself and it locked. Now i went to top up the wash solution and it now wont open and the lever feels loose. Is this a problem known to antbody else, is it something i can sort out myself, a general garage can deal with or is it an Audi garage problem.

Hello,

Check this thread out http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7016. I see your local to me as I live in Leamington Spa, so if you need any help just give me a shout :).

REPAIRED service flap

Many thanks to both ppl who replied to the thread, i have have been unable to have a proper look until today when armed with just a torch i manged to secure the release handle back. It had basically come off the handle and just needed to be pushed back over and now works normally. odd really as i had been pulling the back bit back and forth and nothing but put the two bits together and hey presto.

many thanks again guys.
james

Back