Servicing in Leeds.......

scootmatt

Hi,

I've had my A2 1.4 TDi for a good few months now, and although the Service indicator has not yet told me to do so,I feel it's time for a full service. I live in Leeds. Can anyone recommend anywhere which has a good reputation for quality and service?????? preferably near by. I'm the type of person who would rather pay more to get it done properly rather than poorly.

Just a few little details:
2005 1.4 TDi Special Edition, 50k miles
DIS, Factory Sat Nav, Sports Seats.
Stealth ReMap - Avg. MPG = 63, Max. MPG = 84.
-------Currently on Long Life Service !! ------??

Cheers for listening,
Matt

IVC on hunslet road are a good bunch.
Fixed my car a couple of times.

IVC

Pontefract Road, Stourton, LS10 1TB

0113 276 5951

These guys were recommended to me back in 1995 (when they were on Water Lane) and until I left the UK last year I never went anywhere else.

They really know their stuff, their work is faultless and they won't rip you off. The reason you won't have seen them advertise anywhere (and so might never have heard of them) is that because of the amount of repeat business they get from people in the know, they have never needed to tout for business!

Hey Mike,
ever done a cambelt on a 1.6FSI?
If yes fancy quoteing for having a crack at mine?

With either IVC or Mike I am sure you can't go wrong!

;-)

C.

Thanks..

Cheers for everyone's replies, it's good to know there are some reliable places close by.

As i said, not quite ready for the service yet (financially!) but going to get it done sooner rather than later.

Again, huge thanks!

Matt

Back