Side skirts?

esson

Hey guys, do you know where I could get 2 new side skirts? And what would be the price of a new one? Thanks.

Side skirts are about £160 each (€200) and are available from Audi dealers.

You may be lucky and find a kit on Ebay, but don't hold your breath.

Cheers,

Mike

I think there may be some confusion as to the part we are talking about. My quote was for the skirts associated with the body kit.

Cheers,

Mike

No senior! Regular black plastic side skirts. I kinda broke one of mine when I hopped the edge of the road. :(

Be more careful with Udi!:D I, like Skip; thought you meant body kit side skirts.
If you need new plastic side skirts you may want to have them painted Silver before fitting if you are going down the colour coded route for the whole car. Keep up the posts Esson - my vote for newcomer of the year!:D

Be more careful with Udi!:D I, like Skip; thought you meant body kit side skirts.
If you need new plastic side skirts you may want to have them painted Silver before fitting if you are going down the colour coded route for the whole car. Keep up the posts Esson - my vote for newcomer of the year!:D

Hehe, thanks murdo, that really means a lot to me! I'm glad to be accepted in this great group.

Well, why should I paint them silver, if Udi is dolphin blue? The side skirts I have on now are black..

sorry! - was thinking of esterns car, I mean colour code in your cars blue of course :eek: but maybe think twice about the green brake hubs!!!!!;)

If you are going to colour code the lower sill trims (that's what they are, not skirts), then be warned - either fit mud flaps or prepare for lots of stone chip repairs - the standard finish is left unpainted for a reason.

Cheers,

Mike

PS, UDI for Romanian Secretary!!;)

Skirts

Can you still get side skirts and front spoiler in the uk. Are they cheaper if you get them from Germany? Also can any one tell me if the A2 dark gray one on the backgrounds desktop has rear spoiler on it as well? Is it ok just to have front spoiler and side skirts only?

Mr B

Can you still get side skirts and front spoiler in the uk. Are they cheaper if you get them from Germany? Also can any one tell me if the A2 dark gray one on the backgrounds desktop has rear spoiler on it as well? Is it ok just to have front spoiler and side skirts only?

Mr B

Yes you can - see post 2.

You can add whatever parts of the bodykit you want - it's your car after all!

Cheers,

Mike

sorry! - was thinking of esterns car, I mean colour code in your cars blue of course :eek: but maybe think twice about the green brake hubs!!!!!;)

Eeeeh matey, why? :p I think they'll look good on the dolphin blue.. I don't know.. I'm starting this task tomorrow, will also chose the paint tomorrow. If you got any other suggestions, please, go ahead. (oh, and anything but RED) :)

Its all personal taste isnt it? I always go for the original look, Have treated Ada's callipers with smooth hammerite silver and with new discs it looks great ( better than factory IMHO) - but I'm a boring, safe and predictable old fart!!! What about body colour dolphin blue for front callipers and rear hubs?? :)

Last edited:
Its all personal taste isnt it? I always go for OEM silver paint, Have treated Ada's callipers with smooth hammerite silver and with new discs it looks great ( better than factory IMHO) - but I'm a boring, safe and predictable old fart!!! What about body colour dolphin blue for front callipers and rear hubs?? :)

Hehe, funny, well, that could work, I don't know, I can't really get CODED paints here. I'll see what colors I find and just pick then. Thanks for the advice. :)

They are really long. You should ask your local dealer. He can get them.

Last edited:
original mudflaps sort of help, but they're not really long enough for real high-speed (30mph+) gravel work. I get *lots* of noise from flying pebbles.

Bret

Hey Mike, do you think I could get the part codes for the front bumper and for the right side skirt(both, regular black plastic) ?

Back