Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

runboy

It's snowing....

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Not when it's snowing. But it stopped soon after anyway so not much of a covering this morning. I love the stuff! More on the way though.

Monday was good-my car was going sideways everytime I stopped. That's the trouble in Norwich-the road camber is severe due to the horse and carts pulling the carrots along. You need somewhere the the horse manure to flow away too.....

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Still no real snow. A few flurries and that is it. Drat.And double drat.

Normally I look at Steve's "it's snowing" posts with envy - I love it too: just we don't get much of that down here in Devon. But I'm happy to report that, despite it being gloriously sunny, it's snowing nicely here now - out of a clear blue sky. [24] I just hope that those Welsh peeps will be kind enough to share all that snow they've got at the moment...

That said, I don't fancy having to drive home in the stuff [21]

[img=left]http://www.santorini.dsl.pipex.com/a2_avatar.gif[/img=left]Mark.
2003 Azure Blue 1.6 FSI SE

OpenSky | Climate Control | DIS | Isofix + brat | Space-Floor-Box | Satellite Cloth
Electric Rear Windows | Symphony II | Winter Pack | Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror

YES, OH YES, OH YES......

Heavy snow in Norwich now......

Hang on....that means another 5 hour drive home. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Where are you then Mark? I'm at Exeter Airport right now, and although my view over the airfield affords me sight of snow in the yonder distance, we aint getting nothing but a bit 'o hail right now...! Poo and double poo. I want some snow! :)

Phil. TDi Sport, silver, with Climate and OpenSky.

quote:Originally posted by philhusbands

Where are you then Mark?
I work at Exeter University and live in Pennsylvania - where the air is clear and the streets... er... aren't. Not much in the way of gritting, either: I saw three accidents on my 5 minute drive to work. We had that heavy hail as well yesterday evening - glad not to be out in that: but it was fun watching it catch the students on their way home [}:)]

Anyway, you've got your wish this morning, until the sun burns it off :(

[img=left]http://www.santorini.dsl.pipex.com/a2_avatar.gif[/img=left]Mark.
2003 Azure Blue 1.6 FSI SE

OpenSky | Climate Control | DIS | Isofix + brat | Space-Floor-Box | Satellite Cloth
Electric Rear Windows | Symphony II | Winter Pack | Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror

I sure have got my wish Mark! Lots of SNOW! My home in Honiton has got a good covering, and it made a trip into Exeter last night a little more interesting than usual! A2 handled it great though.

I'll look out for you on the streets of Exeter!

Phil. TDi Sport, silver, with Climate and OpenSky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back