News So long and thanks for all the fish..

SirTrevor

Sadly my A2 is being traded in for something else next week.
Needed a bigger car for holidays and with service due, car tax and my local independent not able to fix the poor running, we have moved to a Kia Sportage, pick up on Weds.
As noted here..
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthrea...r-uphill-no-revs-flashing-emc-light-any-ideas
The garage ran diagnostics, changed fuel pump in tank and fuel filter etc but could not sort out the issue.
They say I should take it to Audi to look at but I feel it may be expensive and difficult to pin point.

I hope it can get to the Kia garage to be traded in and I'll let them try to sort it out.
After 115000 of trouble free driving, it is time to move on.
Many thanks for the last 5 years of advice and info and socials. Special thanks to Mike and A2Sumo et all for the meet ups.
This site has always been the first port of call if I've needed any advice and the responses have been fantastic.
In an age where the internet can be full of negative comments and the like this is such a breath of fresh air.
Regrets? ....I with I'd bought a diesel with open sky and cruise control... both of which the Kia have! But none of the fun of the A2.
Don't ask how much I got trade in...a pittance!
Many thanks again,
ST

Back