Spare wheel 15" wheel + tyre.

pamanal21

A2OC Donor
Hi all,
the above is 'for sale' on ebay at the moment, anyone looking for A2 spare wheel this should do the job! here's the info: item no 260346785382 current bid is £20.00, running on till 21/jan/09 finishes 11.54 am, downside is you will have to collect from Hartlepool but is worth a punt if you need one,
Alan.
,I know it's not a spacesaver type ( probably better!)

I know some members are after spare wheels and it might improve salability if you would allow a courier to collect from you. You would just need to stick on the delivery address.

Also will the wheel fit in a false boot floor? What is the inflated width of the tyre?

As I say, this info could help things along.

Regards

Neil

RoyalMail will parcel post a wheel this heavy for about £13-15 I've done it twice now, just need to ensure you wrap it nicely with some good sturdy cardboard.

A2 wheel + tyre.

Hi all, just need to clear few things up, i am NOT selling this wheel+tyre, i just came across it on 'ebay' and thought someone may be interested in it, if you are? you need to contact the person selling it (via ebay Ad) talk to owner :re having it posted to you, the very best of luck, Cheers, Alan.

Back