Speaker Sound Cuts Out

gbk

Ahhhh keep having one problem after another

Everytime I go over a bump on the road my sound cuts off the speakers, and ive got to go over another bump to knock the sound back in. Ive got an Alpine CD player and a Pioneer Sub (with built in Amp).

Ive noticed when the sound cuts out it doesnt effect the sub. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing the problem, maybe something loose?

Any help appreciated

Just to add I dont think its anything to do with the CD player not reading properly since the sound still comes out the sub

Also sometimes when I put the volume too high the vibrations off the sub cuts off the sound from the speakers, but the sub continues to work

OK ive discoverd the sound goes when you open/close the rear left door, how would i go about accessing that area, any instruction and pics would be helpful

Must be a connector. (your problem, I mean).
Or the inductor coil of the speaker has a broken wire. Then you have no chance and must replace it.
Some pics may help.

Last edited:
hey thanks for the pics, will really help, havent had the chance to check back til now.

ill let yall know how it works out

ok i cant figure out how to open these door panels, feel like i may snap them off. Can anyone whos taken these off before possibly post some basic instructions, its just the back left door speaker i need to get to

everytime i put some pressure against the speaker grill the sound comes back on

You released the three screws? If so, then just pull it off with some force starting at the verry bottom, right there where your finger will fit in.

Under the aremrest are two screws and one beside the tweeter. (behind this grille)

Thanks for the replys, all fixed now

the speaker fell out its place and was hanging, thus a wire got disconnected. Sounding pretty good now.

Back