Stealth or Awesome for a remap

drakey70

Having read cracking reviews as to stealths remaps(but living 125 miles away round trip=250 miles or 5 hours).

But Awesome are 30 to 40 mins having driven over there to collect my A2OC mats.
Firstly is this a valid question,and secondly do i need to stop posting dip-sh!t questions(sorry received lots of comedy aka Al murry ,Jason Manford and the like dvds for crimbo).

Heart says stealth head says (oh err misses) Awesome.
Christ i need to get out more but any reply gratefully received(Please!!!!!)

David

All I can go on is my experience and stealth did a first class job. I am 200% happy with my remap from them. I way I look at it is that you are only going to do the job once. I had a 130 mile round trip and would have happly done 3 times the miles to get vince working on my car:) (I dont own or work for them just a happy customer:D)

Could you kill two birds with one stone? Do you have friends relitives near by or on route you could visit?

Good luck with what you decide. I thinks it makes such a good improvement its worh doing wherever you go.

Cheers

David

Hi David
In my opinion Stealth and Awesome are both at the top of their game BUT I'm sure Stealth have much more experience in remapping A2's and that makes the difference. The Stealth guys also have several A2's in the family and know these cars inside out, so I would have no hesitation in travelling the extra miles, especially as their remap is normally at a special price for A2oc members.

Cheers Spike

Cheers fella,s as mileage isnt a problem and stealth been so highly recommended i,ll start making enquires next week.

Back