Stealth TDi90

Crebes

Has anybody taken a TDi90 to Stealth racing for a remap? If so, what kind of results could I expect to get:D and roughly how many spendoolies did it cost?:(

Regards

Crebes

And have PM'd you back!

Stink is one word for it - although I suspect the clutch is starting to go a little!

Cheers,

Mike

you should start charging for the rides in tank, that may pay for your next clutch lol. does go like stink though.
Got mine in at stealth the friday before ADI, thought i was passing so it seemed like a good time to get it done

Cheers Phil

?

I thought I'd remembered skip saying he'd been to awesome as well as stealth
Paul

I used to have my R5 turbo’s modified back in the 90’s. To do that safely engine ancillaries required upgraded/strengthening like the Intercooler, hoses, etc, while wear and tear on items such as Turbo and Clutch would accelerate, and that’s with low grade sensible increases in power.

Has anybody reported similar issues with up-rated A2 Tdi’s besides the above mentioned clutch?

I have 50,000 miles under the bealt since remapping my 75 tdi and have had many other diesels remapped over the years without a single problem, including some very fierce programmes (120 to 200 bhp with an Astra CDTi and a warranty with it!). You have to remember a diesel engine is stronger to start with and are not ususally driven revving their rollocks off all day.

Back