Steering Wheel(again?)

Krippa

Hello Audilovers! I think this question have been up before, but I cant seem to find the right answer anyhowe!
I know that most 3spoke steeringwheels fit my A2 1.6 03, but i heard that you must have "same resistant" on the airbag!? Whitch wheel do you think would be best on looks and on the safe side?? Greatings from Stockholm! (Today there was ice on the window...)

Hello Audilovers! I think this question have been up before, but I cant seem to find the right answer anyhowe!
I know that most 3spoke steeringwheels fit my A2 1.6 03, but i heard that you must have "same resistant" on the airbag!? Whitch wheel do you think would be best on looks and on the safe side?? Greatings from Stockholm! (Today there was ice on the window...)

No doubt best wheel to get is one like Mike's (skipton01) flat bottomed TT wheel, it's nice! If I had the money I would have done the same with mine, I had to settle for new style sline three spoker (can be seen in the gallery).

All airbags can be modified to suit the A2 airbag controller, but DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!

If the airbag deploys whilst you are working on it, you can kill yourself. If you modify an airbag so that it deploys whilst driving, you could kill someone else!

Cheers,

Mike

Back