The A2OC is Expanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart_D

Past Member
The hosting space for the main A2OC website is now nearly full, in addition to this, the hosting company have become fairly unreliable lately and so I have decided to change hosts. I currently pay £60 per year for 40MB of space. I am about to start paying £44.49 per year for 150 MB of space!!!

So...please don't be alarmed if the A2OC website goes down for a couple of days from today, it will come back as soon as I have uploaded the 2000+ files and done some basic checks.

This expansion is great news for the site and will bring many additional technical benefits as well as being able to hold more photos, downloads and larger files as well as the quarterly newsletter without the worry of the space running out.

2001 TDi SE | Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest
www.Audi-A2.co.uk | www.A2Forum.net

Stuart,
Am I right in saying you have a dial up connection, That plus 2000+ files.
Thats going to take a long time, good luck

Lee and Sheridan,
<h6>TDI SE, Build 11/01, Dolphin Grey,
50% Brighter Bulbs : Original Audi 6 CD Changer (Fitted in proper location by me): Rear drinks holder : Floppy Wiper : Centre Tray - Nearly
http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk18.htm</h6>

Sadly NTL don't offer broadband in my area "yet". So am stuck with a dial-up connection which, thankfully is a freephone unlimited call!!

Yes it will take a while to upload 40MB of information...but hey you gotta do what you've gotta do!

2001 TDi SE | Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest

Yeah - phone the CEO of NTL and tell him to get his act together!

NTL-stands for "Not That Local"....sorry, bad pun!.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

I have absolutely no problems with them - I have NTL cable, phone and dial up internet, I just don't understand why broadband isn't available in a London suburb.

The A2OC website will go down some today.

I hope to have it back up again by the end of the weekend.

In the meantime, please avoid emailing me as there is a chance that your email may vanish and I will not receive it. I'll post here again when things have returned to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back