The Great Music and Hi-Fi thread.

Thought i would start this thread as they're seams to be some enthusiasm for it.:)

My favourite speakers, not my pair but ones dressed in piano Santos Rosewood finish.

IMG-20170413-WA0000-thumb-jpg-1e2c62675314e55aaf68dc1dc714f8b3.jpg

If we're talking hi-fi, have a read of (possibly) the world's longest forum post ...

I present... Schiit Happened, the story of the world's most improbably start-up - all 43,600 (and rising daily) posts of it.

I bought a pair of Quadrals in Leipzig for my cd system, they seemed like a bargain until I discovered the translation for Stückpreis when I went to pay for them.
Kef Egg surrounds for Atmos system with a Pure Acoustics flush mounted centre and a pair of Kef Subs, driven by a Denon X3400H Amp

Have you heard any of these horn speakers they leave a chill down my spine exsqusite look at the power and source ..
If you haven’t heard any valve amps treat yourself have a listen ?

Last edited:
I'm tempted to get some Schiit but I mainly listen to Spotify Premium via a Cambridge DAC XS/Sennheiser Momentums, theres quite a lot of music that isn't on their list so it's a less than ideal.
Also tempted with the Chord Mojo, I've yet to listen to one though.

I'm tempted to get some Schiit but I mainly listen to Spotify Premium via a Cambridge DAC XS/Sennheiser Momentums, theres quite a lot of music that isn't on their list so it's a less than ideal.

Sounds like you've a good set up already ...

The Schiit blows the Chord out of the water, and at probably half the cost. It's great schiit!

It's okay but the Chord Mojo or equivalent Schiit and a pair of MrSpeakers AEON open headphones would be much nicer

Back