The ususal ABS Light

CrispyEdd

United-Kingdom
Ah the classic, parked car all good, returned drove away and beeeeeeeeeep the beep of doom. Hopefully just some rubbish in the sensor ring. Last time it did this it was a small twig lodged i
ABS fault.jpg
n one of the holes, but on the front left. Could be some crud over the sensor end i guess? Wheel off tomorrow then and have a good clean up...anyone got a link to the part number should I need a new ABS sensor?

Hi Crispy, they are still available from Audi at around £90 a corner, the part numbers have changed from original and are common to the likes of the Skoda Citigo, front left is now WHT 003 861.

A set of all four from Amazon (Febi Bilstein branded) cost me a around £60 and work fine. Front left is Febi 23814.
Edit ... prices have gone up on Amazon since March ... nearer to £80 for a set 😮

Last edited:
Hi Crispy, they are still available from Audi at around £90 a corner, the part numbers have changed from original and are common to the likes of the Skoda Citigo, front left is now WHT 003 861.

A set of all four from Amazon (Febi Bilstein branded) cost me a around £60 and work fine. Front left is Febi 23814.
Edit ... prices have gone up on Amazon since March ... nearer to £80 for a set 😮

Which one is front right? EDIT oh I see

febi bilstein 23816 ABS Sensor, pack of one​

Back