Two reversing lights!

My TDi 90 has one reversing light.

Is it possible to fit another?

Cheers
Evening.

I’m know Bob @Jellybean achieved this a while ago. I understand his was more of a LED setup but hopefully he will jump in to advise on how it was done.

Have a look here whilst your waiting:

Kind regards,

Tom

I am fairly certain my A2 came with two reversing lights from factory, 55 reg.

Andy
Good point Andy,

I was getting confused with adding the second rear fog light. I can confirm that all 3 of my A2s have a reversing light either side.

@Alfie Noakes you’ve probably just got a bulb out.

Kind regards,

Tom

Perhaps either the bulb has failed or is missing on the other side. May have even been used in another bulb socket in an emergency.

Standard fit is 2 reversing lights and a single rear fog in the off side location for each country. I am one of many that has fitted twin rear fog lights. Stick with standard bulbs and do not fit led bulbs anywhere on the A2 with the only exception of front side lights.

Perhaps either the bulb has failed or is missing on the other side. May have even been used in another bulb socket in an emergency.

Standard fit is 2 reversing lights and a single rear fog in the off side location for each country. I am one of many that has fitted twin rear fog lights. Stick with standard bulbs and do not fit led bulbs anywhere on the A2 with the only exception of front side lights.
What about led vanity lights? I don't like them they're too bright for me but they don't flicker

Back