URGENT: Calling all London A2 owners

ben

Administrator
Ukraine
UPDATED: Calling all Warrington A2 owners

Hello folks,

UPDATE: They are after someone from the Warrington area now.

I have been asked by Autocar magazine to find an A2 owner living in or near Warrington to donate their car for a photo shoot for a few hours. They are planning on producing a feature on the A2, and apparently Audi UK can no longer supply cars to the press.

This article has a short deadline - so you and your A2 need to be available either this coming Friday, or Mon/Tue next week.

If you fancy seeing your A2 in print, and can get to the Warrington area, please reply here - or contact me via the site and I'll send you the details.

Ben.

Sure - I'll send you the details. As a photographer - you might be able to give them some tips ;)

Ok - I'll send you the details. I guess it'll be first come first served!

Ben.

I have updated this thread. Autocar have asked if there is anyone from the Warrington area available for this photo shoot?

Ben.

Hi Ben i live 20 mins away from Warrington can you send me the details , ai am available on all of the dates.
Cheers Dale

Would be great to see one of our members cars featured. I hope Autocar give the forum a mention?!?

I would like to thank Ben for passing my details onto Autocar Magazine.

I went to a photo shoot in Warrington on Monday at europes largest aliminium recycling centre.
The photos are due to be published in Autocars magazine which is out forsale on the 31-01-06, so please go out and have a good read and see my car in the mag.
I have been promised by Autocar that they will give our forum a mention on the feature as well.
They are sending me a disc with all the photos on so i will try an attempt to put the rest of the photos on the site if i can manage it!, if not i will ask for help.
I hope you enjoy the feature and the photos.

Cheers Dale.

Well done Dale
cant wait to read the article in Autocar and also a
bonus if they mention the website ..........

Excellent news Dale. Cheers for going along.

It'll be a birthday treat for me to see the A2 in print again...

B

Bought Autocar today - a nice piece about the merits of the A2 - particularly as you can pick them up so cheaply these days.

Dale + the club get a credit. Good work.

Ben

Back