VAG workshop data

bill bell

I recently bought a cd setup and the dvd data disc for Audis and this includes the A2.

Very detailed once you have entered your own cars ID etc.

Anyone want a copy? I will provde free fo the cost of two blanks and the postage, packing etc.. Probably at about a fiver or so a go.

I will also provide the entry password sheet and instructions to get into the data - it is complicated and took me a day or two to work out!

VAG multi language workshop manual

to explain my last on this topic, this stuff has a choice of languages, including english so it is perfect and is, lieterally the one used by dealers in UK - yuhave tobehace like one to sign in - but that is all included on the intro access stuff I have.. You even set your own ID and password.

Entry Information.

Hi Bill Bell, I have the ELSA win disc set-up etc, is this what you have? mine is an absolute
BAST--D to get into, usually takes a couple of hours! and I get really Pis--d off, so ive just about given up!!, if yours is same system I would like a copy of the info regarding setting up ( gladly pay) can you let me know or send me a PM,Thanks again, Alan.

Elsawin data discs

Yes, you are dead right. Took me sometime but once established it is as easy as any other encrypted data disc.

Does your set let you go on set up as far as enter your name?, about the third step I recall. if so it will be the same set. if not I will send you a copy of my two with the access details sheet.

Elsawin problems.

Hi Bil Bell, I can enter my user name plus password (no problem) then disclaimer comes up
OK it,next ELSAWIN with circular subjects etc, click on which subject you are looking for/
Vehicle Identification comes up, this is where the problems start!! im filling 'in' my car details etc (as requested) & as stated on my vehicle data of my car, it now keeps asking
for a PR number??? and more information! do you know what this means? cause i don't, why can't things be easy!
Let me know what you think about above/ are there any solutions? Thanks ALAN.

Hi Bil Bell, I can enter my user name plus password (no problem) then disclaimer comes up
OK it,next ELSAWIN with circular subjects etc, click on which subject you are looking for/
Vehicle Identification comes up, this is where the problems start!! im filling 'in' my car details etc (as requested) & as stated on my vehicle data of my car, it now keeps asking
for a PR number??? and more information! do you know what this means? cause i don't, why can't things be easy!
Let me know what you think about above/ are there any solutions? Thanks ALAN.
Alan,

All you should need to put in is the Make (Audi), year, model (8Z) and then your engine and gearbox codes.

Then you should see the 'OK' button go black, from grey and you're in. This works for the Workshop manual and Wiring Diagram sections only, as all other sections require a connection to the Audi computer in Germany, which is 'Verboeten'!

Those 2 sections are really all you'll ever need - they're all I use! And you have exactly the same software as I do.

Cheers,

Mike

elsawin VAG disc set

yes that is correct - apparently there is too much data to go on dvd so diract access is needed - and these cd sets are spurious of course.
However there is much that you do need and I find it very useful - there is nothing else available!

Back