Vicki Butler Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Just for HollyR, I thought I'd start this thread...

0bd686169a.jpg

[img=left]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adriancharles/a2ade.gif[/img=left]Ade
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
UK Owners Page 24
s.gif
My Home Page
s.gif
Mail me

Audi A2 1.4SE (2003): Azure Blue
s.gif
Build Wk40/2002
Factory fit: OpenSky
s.gif
Climate
s.gif
Driver Information System
s.gif
Acoustic Parking
s.gif
Lumbar Adjustment
Retrofit: Rear Cup Holder
s.gif
2003 Wiper
s.gif
Rear Door Blinds
s.gif
Centre Tray
s.gif
Elasticated Belt
s.gif
Grille Strips

It's the laugh that gets me......but then if she saw me she probably would laugh.

I thought she was thinner than that-some spare tyre around her in the 2nd photo....

hollyrescue-let us know when the wedding is!.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

5th_gearweb.jpg

Just been on the VBH appreciation website-lots and lots of pics!!!!

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

She looks ok to me in all of them!

If you decide to add any more photos here, please you make them a little smaller [:p]

[img=left]http://www.a2forum.net/stuart.gif[/img=left]Stuart Diamond: A2OC Founder | Forum Administrator

2001 TDi SE: Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest | Front Centre Tray

A2OC Website | A2OC Merchandise | A2OC Forum

Stuart. We could ask her to be the A2OC official "pin up", not the best title, but you know what I mean. Could I instruct her in her duties, before Ade claims the job?. Be fair, of all the presenters of motor progs she rates highly.

Runboy. I'll have to ask my wife about the wedding. There have been times in the past when she would probably have been happy to arrange it!!!!!

Discuss it at the social. I really only started as a joke, but the further it goes the more it appeals. If the members like the idea I will write, if not, well it's a good thread.

HollyR, she's all yours. I don't think the wife would take to kindly to me 'instructing' her. I think I've done enough instructing this year, our second is due in October :D

[img=left]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adriancharles/a2ade.gif[/img=left]Ade
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
UK Owners Page 24
s.gif
My Home Page
s.gif
Mail me

Audi A2 1.4SE (2003): Azure Blue
s.gif
Build Wk40/2002
Factory fit: OpenSky
s.gif
Climate
s.gif
Driver Information System
s.gif
Acoustic Parking
s.gif
Lumbar Adjustment
Retrofit: Rear Cup Holder
s.gif
2003 Wiper
s.gif
Rear Door Blinds
s.gif
Centre Tray
s.gif
Elasticated Belt
s.gif
Grille Strips

I instructed 3 times. Well one of us did. I raised one computer and broadband expert, one auditor (yeah I know, but he does support ***nal) and one body building champ. No doubt if I pay I might get them all to the German social, 23 crates won't be enough then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back