What Bike Do You Own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deckard

Hi all,
thought I'd see what sort of bikes the peeps in here own.
My bike is a Kawasaki ZX6R B1 in Blue. Looks gorgeous and goes like stink (assuming it is safe to do so!)

So what have you got?

Used to work for (new) Triumph. Fell off my Daytona 1200 and bought Golf Cab, the a mk2, mk3 and mk4. Major problems with mk4 so went to Alfa (bike on four wheels) breifly before A2.

I want a Raliegh Chopper again - have even though of making an adult version. It can't have an engine on though!

foxy

A chopper!.. nahhhhhh.. you want a Grifter instead!!! ..lol

I've got a Honda XL1000V - Varadero... big of a geeky traillie tourer... but when you are 6ft 4 its bloody hard to get on a sports bike anymore!!!

But will have to say... still lovin the A2 though!

Darren;)

Sold all the moties after years of competition and use a mountain chap. Whyte with Hope discs and stadium discharge for the winter.

[24]Don't drink and drive..............you might spill some![5]

Your mind is best used like a parachute - OPEN
The UK does not have bad weather - we have the wrong clothes

Principia REx reynolds 62cm full carbon aero fork (the best) [:p]durace g/set, time equipe pro titanium pdls, slr gel seat, heliums for racing and mountains, veloflex pave tyres. Seems to all work well.... This years speed machine Cervelo p3 [33]xlarge carbon fork, Durace, murray tour de force hand made carbon aero cranks (beautiful + 500grammes), time impact titanium pedals, Corima 12 spoke carbon front + corima disc rear....this is an ultimate speed machine...smashed all my Pb's this year. [7] They all fit nicly in the back of my A2 (sometimes seats out) but I need to get bars and bike fittings for the top. Spoke to my Audi dealer and they only have mountain bike specific bike fittings (UK?):(.. Wouldn't trust my babies on those they would jump arround. Does anyone know of any others? Thule?

1.4Tdi sport Merlot etc on order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back