What Do You Think Of My New Car

Just Got My A2 6 Weeks Ago.
Fitted The Body Kit On Sunday.new 17 Inch Wheels [brand New ].
Rear Cup Holders ,xeon Headlights ,exhaust Oval Tip,s Line Badges.
Love It To Bits.what Do You Guys Think.cheers Mark Taylor

Re Body Kit.

Found The Kit Om Ebay Last Week.
Asked The Seller If He Had A Buy It Now Price.he Said £150 Including Postage.what A Bargain.[brand New In The Box Unfitted].
Rear Spoiler Again New £90 Off Ebay.
Keep Looking.cheers Mark

Great looking A2 - well done!

Only one point to note - the lateral S-Line badges are in the wrong place - they should be on the rubbing strip on the rear doors, about 100mm in from the back.

I might have a spoiler for sale soon if I don't get the New Tank back - it's primed and painted in Ebony Black Pearlescent, ready for fixing.

Mark

Very Nice, I own an Ebony Black TDI Sport but without the bodykit. Just finished the style off now with the kit.

One question, have you replaced the rear silencer or is it an clip onpipe to the original silencer. More details please ???

Skipton,

if I don't get the New Tank back, whats all this then ??

Cheers

Widdy

Widdy, see my posts on power steering not working - basically, it failed a week last Saturday, was in for a week, when they said 'can't find 'owt guv' (but mysteriously, all the fault codes had been erased!

I got the car back on Saturday lunchtime and by 4.30, the steering had gone again!

Audi UK have so far gone no further than to say they'd stand my next service, but that's it - a 16 month old A2, costing £19000 when new which has a (seemingly) intermittent but potentially lethal fault that they can't trace! I'm not a happy bunny as you can imagine.

exhaust tip

The Tip Is From A Jaguar X Type Diesel.
I Work For Jag And Found That It Fits Perfectly.
The Audi As You Will Know Exhaust Points Downward,so The Oval Pipe Has A Hole In The Underneath Center So The Gasses Still Go Downwards But Gives The Look Of A Normal Exhaust.
I Was Just Messing Around And Came Up With This.cheers Mark

That looks absolutly stunning how did you manage to get the bodykit sprayed ebony black so quick ....
I Just had to wait 2 months to get my bumper resprayed .....
Like the exhaust reckon you could have a few buyers for that on here are they easy to get hold off / how much ....
Bargain price for the bodykit on ebay well done !!!!!

Exhaust Tip

Got The Tip From Work.[free].
I Think That They Are About £80 But Just Call Jag Dealer And Ask For X Type Diesel Exhaust Tip From The Model Fitted With Body Kit,
My Friend Owns A Paint Shop And Painted It For Me The Day I Got It But I Had To Wait Till Paint Dried Until I Could Fit Them.cheers

Skipton01 said:
Widdy, see my posts on power steering not working - basically, it failed a week last Saturday, was in for a week, when they said 'can't find 'owt guv' (but mysteriously, all the fault codes had been erased!

I got the car back on Saturday lunchtime and by 4.30, the steering had gone again!

Audi UK have so far gone no further than to say they'd stand my next service, but that's it - a 16 month old A2, costing £19000 when new which has a (seemingly) intermittent but potentially lethal fault that they can't trace! I'm not a happy bunny as you can imagine.
Not good at all, I had a similar experience whilst driving the Cordoba round the Nurburgring last year in the wet.. turned out my power steering belt was slipping, so a bit of tightening later had the problem sorted.

Damn scary though, especially when I still had about 10 miles of the circuit left to drive!!

Ian

Got The Tip From Work.[free].
I Think That They Are About £80 But Just Call Jag Dealer And Ask For X Type Diesel Exhaust Tip From The Model Fitted With Body Kit,
My Friend Owns A Paint Shop And Painted It For Me The Day I Got It But I Had To Wait Till Paint Dried Until I Could Fit Them.cheers

Your one lucky son +*++*+***** person Nice one .......

I'd certainly be interested in getting hold of the Jaguar exhaust trim. Does anyone know/have apart number??

Back