What the Germans think about French cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Engineering (yes I am an engineer) reports that thieves broke into a Citroen dealership in Bonn and despite there being lots of cars with ignition keys available they stole the coffee machine

1.4 Petrol Special Edition, Ebony Black, grey leather, heated seats, climate, opensky, five spoke alloys for SWMBO (Replaced a 2002 1.4 Petrol SE) Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 iCDTi for me.

Can I confess to liking the new C4. [21]

2004 1.4 TDi (90) SE, Cobalt Blue, Climate control, Cruise control, DIS, Sport seats, Winter pack, Symphony II.

quote:Originally posted by Will

Can I confess to liking the new C4. [21]

2004 1.4 TDi (90) SE, Cobalt Blue, Climate control, Cruise control, DIS, Sport seats, Winter pack, Symphony II.

My wife keeps saying that too!!!! That bloody advert!!!

Will - your among friends here - confess away

Kaine

Havn't seen on yet!

1.4 Petrol Special Edition, Ebony Black, grey leather, heated seats, climate, opensky, five spoke alloys for SWMBO (Replaced a 2002 1.4 Petrol SE) Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 iCDTi for me.

I'm yet to see one quite like the advert ;)

Kaine - I can also confess to have owned a Citroen BX and ZX. :(

quote:Originally posted by Will
Kaine - I can also confess to have owned a Citroen BX and ZX. :(
Which was the one reduced to a smouldering pile of charred plastic on the motorway?

Our childminder commented on our car the other day - complimenting me on the styling of our C2 [5]

[img=left]http://www.santorini.dsl.pipex.com/a2_avatar.gif[/img=left]Mark.
2003 Azure Blue 1.6 FSI SE

OpenSky | Climate Control | DIS | Isofix + brat | Space-Floor-Box | Satellite Cloth
Electric Rear Windows | Symphony II | Winter Pack | Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror

It was my BX that caught fire, sooner after spending £500 on the engine :(

Seems like your childminder can read numbers but not letters. I wonder if your kid will grow up to be an engineer then?

If anything I'd say it was closer to the C3 though.

I had a Citroen GS years ago, the only car I know of that had an optional barbecue,when I came out of the pub one day (only drinking shandy)the windows where all smoked up (ideal for Kippers)and smoke was coming from the fuel filler flap. I left well alone and rang the fire brigade,they arrived and gave the car a good hosing inside the car, no fire in there! they then proceeeded to hose the engine and disconnect the battery no fire in there either!,they then suggested that it must be in the boot,when I lifted the lid it was glowing nicely, the light in the boot had melted the fitting and the molten metal had dropped on to the carpet and hey presto automatic ignition,amazing what will they think of next?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back