What travel mugs fit the front cup holders?

Robthebank

Hi guys, back in an A2 for the first time in 14 years, I have lots of Q’s and jobs to do on it, but my first issue today was that my trusted Contigo travel cup dose not fit in the A2’s cup holders. What good quality thermal mugs have you guys found that fit?

get a large costa and compare size i guess - i know large take away from costa is a nice snug fit.

One from Harris + hoole fits alright but is wobbly.

sorry not very helpful but i don't tend to carry drinks often - i find the A2 cup holders are a bit too high (i'd imagine if they were in the middle about where hand brake is it'd be a bit more stable plus actual holder has flex to it) and tend to spill with my gentle driving around corners :(

Hi guys, back in an A2 for the first time in 14 years, I have lots of Q’s and jobs to do on it, but my first issue today was that my trusted Contigo travel cup dose not fit in the A2’s cup holders. What good quality thermal mugs have you guys found that fit?
Mac Donald’s medium cup is a good fit if you try larger it becomes to heavy & spills & then get cup same shape/dimensions

Well after much searching I went for a 720’Dgree model, fits nice although you have to nibble the side of your chocolate hobnob before you dunk it. Kept ice cold drinks cool all day in the summer. Purchased from Amazon:
720°DGREE Travel Mug PleasureToGo... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07QJZDJ9B?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

DE42A5B3-9395-4379-835E-FB71AA5B9D3A.jpeg

Hi robthebank,
Does this fit all the way into the holder recess?

Thanks
Keith
Yep sits on the bottom very snug, It looks a little top heavy, but it never fell out. It has a push to open push to close valve, so you can drink at any angle.

9F051B3A-7B85-4B0A-A736-6604E21E6BC8.jpeg

Last edited:
I would have thought that something that size would have broken the cupholder when full. They are so flimsy with no strength.

I would have thought that something that size would have broken the cupholder when full. They are so flimsy with no strength.
It’s pretty slim all the way up so only 450ml. I guess no heavier than a medium Mc Donald’s or Costa cup. During those 7hr drives up North I needed a cup that would keep my ice cubes intact all day in the summer and this worked a treat.

Back