where can I get owners workshop manual

Lev

hi just had my car serviced at a local garage as money is tight and I was not impressed told them my coolant was low but they did not touch it makes me wonder what els they did not do. Dose any one know where I can get a hard back owners workshop manual from.

hardback info.

Sorry Lev, theres no such thing, only 'disc' version, which is a real pain in rear! (at least for me anyway). Would be great if 'someone who is clever enough' could produce a hardback version, i'd be first up for a copy,
Cheers Alan.

I am sure most of these garages cut corners when they service customers cars.

I think i am going to have a Audi £99 service done (Oil and Oil filter) so they stamp my book, then buy a full genuine service parts kit from one of the Audi dealers that sell on ebay.

At least i then, know its been done properly.

There is no such thing as 'owners' workshop manual. There is however, the ElsaWin workshop manual being wildly pirated on many internet channels if you know what to look for ;-)

I wouldn't bother with a printed copy of that, it is just a PITA without the hyperlinks.

I cant see the point of having it on a disc If Im going to work on the car Im hardly likely to take the lap top out with me just so as I can double check Im doing things right and if I was to print the information of Id probably loose it via a gust of wind who the hell came up with the dum idea of putting it on a disc :D

it's the future. It's huge and covers a *lot* of cars. Print what you need. Paper it would be many thousands of pages - which cost too much.

Bret

The hyperlinks in the workshop manual takes you to other parts of the manual (e.g. common procedures that needs doing before many other procedures) when you need to and go back quickly. It is the way to go during diagnostics, there's so much reference information. Time and technology move on, it would be so handy if it works on an ipad/kindle or alike.

Apart from the pirated version, i forgot the official channel which isn't free but you can print as well. https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showOrderFlatrate.do

Back