Window is behaving crazy

Apsaauga

Hi everyone

Today i got some trouble... As usual i wanted to open the drivers window a little bit for a fresh air. After a moment i wanted to close it, but it opened even more. Then i stopped it, and tried tu close it again.. The same thing, and the window did't want to move up at all. It was kinda stuck, and there was ~-15 C outside :D

After few minutes of trying, i could close the window. Actualy i armed alarm of the car and the window closed. I thought maybe everything is ok now, but sadly it is not.. I can open it easy full or just a bit. But it wont move up, until i open it fully, shut the engine, open the door and etc, then it comes up. Even arming alarm wont help..

All other windows are functioning perfect.

What the hell has happened?

Thanks

It may have got a bit dirty in the edges, try a bit of soapy water in a spray bottle and spray the front and rear window frame then open and close the window. Whats happening is the anti-trap feature is operating so it thinks something is trapped so will open to release it

Phil

All my windows are crazy until I press the red 'Lock' button on the inside of the drivers doors. Then they all work perfectly, bonkers I know !

Back