Wooly - you're a plonker!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipton01

Admin Team
Yes, you are!

You know why as well.

See you at Castle Combe.[:I]

WAS : A2 TDI SE 2001 Ebony Black Pearl (The Little Tank!)
NOW : A2 TDi 90 Sport, OpenSky, winter pack, ISOfix, all-round fogs, climate control, all-round electric windows, Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB54, genuine HID xenons and red leather! Not to mention CCC Tech chipping (118bhp), K&N air filter, all round tinting, all-black headlining and retro-fitted cruise control and GALA.(The NEW Tank). Retro-fit Bose coming soon!!! Now if only I could find a TT 3.2litre engine.........
A215.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Skipton01

Yes, you are!

You know why as well.

See you at Castle Combe.[:I]
Thanks Mike with friends like you who needs anemonoes LOL !!![5]

A2avatar.jpg

Well, to err once is human, to err twice.......

You're not management by any chance are you?

NOW : A2 TDi 90 Sport, OpenSky, winter pack, ISOfix, all-round fogs, climate control, all-round electric windows, Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB54, genuine HID xenons and red leather! Not to mention CCC Tech chipping (118bhp), K&N air filter, all round tinting, all-black headlining and retro-fitted cruise control and GALA.(The NEW Tank). Retro-fit Bose coming soon!!! Now if only I could find a TT 3.2litre engine.........
A215.jpg

Well, to err once is human, to err twice.......

You're not management by any chance are you?
Im no Pen Pusher thanks ive been installing doors and windows
for 16 years now so anyone wants a quote for some windows
im your man LOL !!!![19]

A2avatar.jpg

What brought this on ?

Dolphin Grey 1.4 petrol c/w OpenSky

ahhhhh - that would be telling. It's all just abit of fun though - nothing serious.

A215.jpg

Big Kids !

Dolphin Grey 1.4 petrol c/w OpenSky

ahhhhh - that would be telling. It's all just abit of fun though - nothing serious.
HEY SKIPPY
This is getting serious now Scotts involved as well
i said keep it quiet LOL !!!!!!!;)

A2avatar.jpg

Less of the Skippy, Wooly!!!!

Right, thread closed - Wooly's a plonker and that's that.

Nah nah, na nah nah!!!!

A215.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back