Yet another newbie.. Usual place of residence is SEATCupra.Net

Just a quick post to start the ball rolling on my A2OC experience, having collected my 03 A2 TDI 75 Sport earlier today.

I can usually be found on SEATCupra.Net, but after a recent accident which destroyed my beloved Cordy, I'm breaking the cycle of SEAT ownership after having three, and keeping it VAG with my A2 :)

I've already learn't quite a bit from browsing this forum, and you guys have given me some ideas moving forward. I like the idea of a second fog light, updating the front grille from the shiny flap to the newer ridged flap (which I prefer), getting a remap as 75bhp is a step down from what I've been used to; and will also be seeking advice on possibly fitting my old sub and amp, a handsfree kit and a few more techie issues such as setting autolocking on the ecu via vag-com and installing cruise control. For now I have a broken sun-visor clip and need a touch up stick just in case - so important things first!! ;)

The spec is:

03 A2 TDI Sport
Silver with Black Interior
The usual alloys and sports seats
Concert single slot cd
6 CD changer
Climate Control

Regards,
Ian

Last edited:
I had a few test drives beforehand, and over a 100 mile drive from picking the car up; so far I'm very impressed.

The build quality is superb, the ride is precise and stable despite the height. I find the stiff suspension to my liking as I'm used to cars with a similar ride and don't like cars that bounce and wallow around. The only bad points I can find to date are the lack of electric windows all round and the tube of tyre gunk rather than a wheel for a spare!

Last edited:
Hi Ian,

Good to hear that we have another enthusiast join the A2 ranks. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Ben

She's now been washed and waxed, hence the new sig image.

Next weekend's task: locate a switched live to install my Roadangel

Back