speakers

1. C

Bose Subwoofer Location/Pictures

Hello, I’m new here so sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section. I wanted to know where is the OEM Bose subwoofer located in the boot? Would anyone be kind enough to supply some pictures on what it looks like or is it concealed? I came across a picture in another thread which I have...
  2. W

Audi A2 - Drainage on battery and buzzing from car when off!

Hi all! Audi A2 2003 1.4 Diesel Firstly – first post here so thanks in advance for your time and advice. Owned the Audi for about 6 months now, enjoying it but a slight issue. Not hugely technically minded when it comes to cars so go easy on me! I’m getting a buzzing from my Audi A2 even...
  3. J

Symphony front speakers not working

Hi all. This is my first post so I hope it works! The front speakers have stopped working in my A2. The fader control makes no difference and the rear ones are fine. Having taken the unit out I was surprised to find 'Line Out' connections rather than direct speaker connections. Does this mean...
  4. Chris93

Speaker system

Hi guys just bought an a2 tdi and i love it, but i have one question and i thought i would come to the experts to ask it! I went and got and ipod kit fitted today and noticed that the sound was pretty good, when i took the grills off the speakers i noticed that it had 4 tweeters and 4 woofers...
Back