warning lights

1. S

Warning Light ABS? Brakes? Unsure

Hi everyone, It happens pretty much every drive now, where the beep shouts at me and this comes up: My most likely guess is a faulty ABS sensor? Although I'm really not sure. Could anyone identify this? Thanks much, -Saff
  2. Tsu

Engine Management Light

Could I ask one of you kind souls to list the possible reasons why an Engine Management light would be illuminating on a 1.4 Petrol? I don't have access to a fault reader. Thanks a mil in advance :)
  3. H

Oil Warning Light ON!

Hi guys, Can anyone help me!? The oil warning (RED) light keeps coming on in my a2 (2000), this has been going on since summer 2013... When it first came on i pulled over and checked my oil, which all was fine. Sometimes it stays off, other times i may have been driving a while and then it...
  4. N

ESP control module

Hi everyone, I have a 2003 A2 1.4 tdi recently i have had a couple of warning lights come on the dash, the abs light and a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it also when i drive and press the brake there is a large red exclamation mark in a red circle in the middle display, i have...
Back